Wholesome Homemade was designed to promote a healthy diet in Australian communities. All recipes are 100% plant-based and and naturally cholesterol free. The cookbook includes bonus sections designed to help you learn how to live the Blue Zones way, grow your own food, and bake gluten free!
- Breakfasts: Caramel rice, raspberry chia pudding, date scrolls, breakfast parfait
- Sweet spreads, sauces and smoothies: Carob date spread, whipped coconut cream, lime cream, cereal coffee frappè
- Desserts: Sweet potato brownies, carob mousse, no-bake lemon 'cheesecake', walnut wafers
- Main meals: Falafel balls, sweet potato spinach quiche, creamy broccoli pasta, lentil spaghetti sauce, nacho salad haystack
- Soups and stews: Red lentil and roast capsicum soup, chunky kaffir lime curry, curried coconut veggies
- Salads: Hearty quinoa salad, cannellini and green bean salad, coleslaw
- Savoury spreads, dips and dressings: Black turtle bean dip, basil pesto, roast capsicum dip, cashew mayonnaise
About the author
Kasey Duke is an accidental "Chef." Her first cooking experience came when she rose to the challenge of cooking for her family for many months when they took on the job of building their own house.
Drawing on her passion and conviction to fuel their bodies with wholesome food, Kasey has found herself providing meals for hungry folks in various situations: her family, small groups, school camps and road trips. She tries to keep her recipes simple, quick and economical, without compromising on taste or nutrition.